Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do
I’ll still feel you here ‘til the moment I’m gone.
mean girls came out on april 30th 2004. the 10 year anniversary is this year and april 30th is a wednesday and if the whole world does not wear pink i’m moving to saturn
"We have to respect each other enough to let each other want what we want."
I was tagged by sweetastoffee
I have two:
Captain Swan for the lack of chemistry and the lack of believable character development on Hook’s part, I can’t believe that he went from wanting to kill her to being in love with her in a week like NOPE. He went from villain ( a cool one) to being a romantic interest and I just, that’s bullshit they killed his character, Regina’s redemption arch has been going on for 3 seasons and Hook’s lasted an episode. I could go on but I think you get my point and also ehem fan service ehem
Chair: Worst couple ever, I used to ship them (first two seasons) but then he sold her to her uncle for an hotel, abused her, manipulated her and almost punched her in the face WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND ROMANTIC LOVE STORY OMG ENDGAME *lol NO*
2. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?
Writer or make up artist
3. What’s your Favourite thing about yourself?
I’m a good listener and a pretty loyal friend
4. If you have to pick a fictional character to be your best friend who would you pick?
Hermione Granger she will always be my favourite and my inspiration.
5. Favourite website outside of Tumblr?
6. Do you have skills or hobbies you’d like to learn and if so what?
I really like make up and I would like to develope that
7. Describe your sense of style
I mix preppy with boho chic depending on my mood
8. If you could change one thing in the world what would it be?
End any form of discrimination and prejudice
9. What your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?
Drinking tea while watching a movie or a show
10. Name something you notice straight away about a person
If they are going to be assholes or not, I have a gift I know straight away if someone is going to disappoint me or be my friend forever. I’ve only been wrong twice in my life
11. Has Tumblr changed you, If so how?
Yes. it’s changed the way I talk and my social awarness wich I think is pretty cool